Friday, April 18, 2008

Where has the time gone!?

So the other day Chris and I were talking and it suddenly dawned on me that my 10yr reunion is this year...WOW...that was so far away last time I thought about it! And then I was talking to my mom and she was telling me about my baby brother Tariq (AKA "Honey") and how he is graduating middle school this year...WOW!...I remember when he was born...wasn't that yesterday? ;) And then I had a conversation with sweet baby Kenya on the phone...WOW...can she even roll over yet...where did time go!? And I had a neat conversation with my brother Omar about life and he said "I'm getting older ya know"...WOW...is that my baby brother??? That is really weird hearing that come out of his mouth...

Then I think of Shannon having babies, kids we had in youth group getting married, and we are now officially considered part of the "Adult crowd"...where did the last 10 yrs go!? What if we still feel like we are 18??? ;)heehee ('cause we do most of the time...we still think our bodies work just as well now as they did then too! ;) heehee)

So we are just amazed at how grown up everyone is...how much life is changing...WOW...it is all moving so fast...

Here is a pic from Sufyan's Graduation last year. All 7 kids together! Waahoo! That doesn't happen very often. ;)



Blessings!
Chris and Sara

No comments: