Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So It Begins...


Hey everyone! We are so excited to have started a personal blog...We started one for our college group and we have enjoyed it so much that we just had to start one of our own. ;) So it feels like there has been a ton going on...and since we are not always very good with the phone a blog is perfect! One post for all to read!! Awesome!!

So a little praise report! I have been without my right hand due to surgery since January 7th, and on April 1st I got to finally take the cast off!! Yes, that is right...I have my hand kind of back, and it is so awesome!...Woohooo!!!!!! ;) Except for the extremely long black hairs growing on it...how that happened I have no idea, but it is nasty and will be shaved...heehee Please pray for my hand to continue to heal and for my rehab...the worst has yet to come. ;) I may post a couple of fun pics soon...

We pray you will join us on our adventures through life...we pray that the Lord is given the glory...we pray that these posts reveal the depths of where we are at and draw our relationships closer with family and friends. We love you all very much!

Till next time...

4 comments:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

WooHoo! I have wanted you all to start one of these for so long! Thank you, I miss you so much and even though we talk, I feel so out touch without seeing pictures and so on.

I will be praying for you sweet sweet friends! And I look forward to reading more and more...

DonnaKMC said...

Alright! I've never blogged before but always wanted to, so I'm doing it??!! I love you guys so much, and am excited to see how God is going to continue to work in your lives. He's so faithful!
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

Hi Chris and Sara

Im excited to hear you have a new blog site.

Ive been missing you guys a lot lately...not that I didnt miss you before but ive really been missing yall lately...maybe it has something to do with baseball season.

Curt

The Sappingtons said...

Ah, sweetness! We love reading blogs! :)