Friday, April 11, 2008

McKenzie, McKenzie, McKenzie...



Yes, McKenzie is my cute baby puppy that chris got me for Christmas! I love this little dog soo much...she is such a blessing!

She has been growing like a weed, and I just sit back and think "but, but, it has only been a few months! How can she already weigh in at 50lbs!" I can only imagine what it will be like with kids!

So here are a couple of proud mommy videos and pics...probably totally boring to most of you, but they are precious to us, so why not share...it is our blog after all! ;) heehee

Blessings!!

Our Video of Christmas morning won't load from our computer so I'll post it another time!...I had no idea she was coming! It still makes me tear up... ;) heehee

In the mountains...


Kenzie loves the water a whole lot too... When we were running the other day she decided the nasty green creek looked like fun to run through, and after about 15 minutes of trying to get her out of the slimy creek water we knew she was addicted... ;) She got a fun bath outside after that... heehee



And the doggies at the dog park... (This was in March I believe)




Snuggling and the Beach...














Blessings!!

2 comments:

DonnaKMC said...

I love the videos and pictures of McKenzie! She is getting so big, and has lots of energy! Molly will be a midget next to her next time we bring her. You guys look like you are having so much fun with McKenzie! That's so neat, I especially love the picture of Sara and McKenzie sleeping on the couch together. I love you guys, and miss you somethin terrible.
Mom

Stephanie Rohloff said...

She is beyond precious! I have seen the blog a bunch, but I didn;t get a chance to comment until today...It so great to see pictures of you. I hope all is well...