Friday, August 15, 2008

Technology...

Wow has it really been 3 months since I last posted a comment on here...I am such a loser! ;) Life has been so fast and so much has been happening! As the summer was getting under way we started having some technical difficulties...it was weird... everything technical just began to stop working...AWESOME! heehee ;) I know you Chadwicks had a day with the yard equipment not that long ago...heehee...Well I feel your pain...

So we had our computer stop working, and then our camera broke, and then I dropped my cell phone in coke and it died and I lost all my phone numbers...and I mean ALL! You can imaging the frustration...we were able to get a new laptop, and I was able to replace the phone, but I NEED TO GET PHONE NUMBERS FROM YOU SWEET FRIENDS!!!...and we are waiting on the camera for a bit...so pics are rare right now...this season of our lives may be missing from the photo album, but it's all good...heehee Hence the reason I have yet to send out the wonderful pics of our home!! We finally moved in!! Waahoo!!! It is beautiful on the inside...we won't talk about the exterior yet. heehee, but once I get a pic I will post it for all to see!!!

Blessings!! Glad to be on here again!!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Yeah! we missed hearing how you guys were doing! Lots of love!

Jason and Vanessa said...

I'm so glad your back we missed yall!

The Sappingtons said...

'bout dang time! ;)
I am glad you are back in computer-world! i was beginning to lose hope of anymore blogs from you guys!

Chris and Sara McCulloch said...

I know! We are losers! ;) heehee It's good to be back! Hugs and kisses to all our peeps!! heehee ;)